Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Goal!

Long time no blog!!!

Why was I missing from the blogosphere?
I injured my elbow last fall and decided to run for a while.
There is really not much to write about when you run.
Left, right, left, right!
I am joking of cause – running is a great exercise, and I have great company when I train and spend more time outside, which kept me flu and cold free through the winter! I completed 10 Mile race in Prospect park in February, went skiing in March and all along was eating clean!!!
The down side of long-distance running in my case is that my appetite for carbs gets out of control and I gain flab!
I have not fallen off the wagon completely, and am at 140 right now, but I am not,shell we say, bikini-ready right now!

So, I am going back to what works for me – and that is Beach Body work outs.
I mean, why reinvent the wheel?

So here’s my goal.
I checked and I can safely lose 5 pound by May 31, 09.
I am going to

exercise 6 times a week,
eat clean,
keep up positive attitude

and then, on 8 AM on May 31 I am going to step on the scale and be 5 pounds lighter!!!

If you want to jump on the wagon with me – decide, commit, succeed!

Follow me on the MyFitnessPal Community thread, on Face Book, Tweeter or BeachBody threads!!!

Lets, do it, people!!!

No comments: