Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 2 - Cardio X - I am a pedestrian!

Day 2 – Cardio X.
First of all, Tony is obsessed with yoga! He started Cardio with good deal of veniasa and I was quite out of it, and .. like – really? You know how silly one can be first thing in the morning…
Overall impression: I am pretty darn good aerobically. Thank you , Debbie Siebers! I was able to follow the super-fit dudes and a babe in almost everything and my balance was “superior” (quoting Tony from P90)
Tony is funny. He is hilarious! He makes a pretty good imitation of Arnold totally unexpectedly.
I mean this is a serious business, these workouts, are they not? ! ?
Well, I really don’t mind. In fact I don’t mind at all - it is good to have a chuckle. It is really good!
Laughing keeps you young, and Tony is a goof!
Revelation: I am terribly pedestrian! I never jump! Tony made me jump! I felt like I am doing something good for my brain, like preventing Alzheimer, but doing something so out of character!
People: if you haven’t jumped today – get to it!
I’ve done my part for today, though. My butt hurts, and I am flagging.
Xer Jenny is out!
See you tomorrah!

No comments: